Hi, I’m Vic Tringali. I’ve spent more than 25 years in the health and fitness industry as a world-recognized bodybuilder, entrepreneur, university administrator, college professor and consultant. This diversity in my career path has given me the chance to understand health, fitness and wellness from the perspective of various population sub-segments -including older adults, the physically-challenged and elite athletes. Later in my career I began to design and develop larger scale initiatives aimed to improve the health of communities and worksites. I’ve written numerous mainstream and peer-reviewed articles and have had the great fortune to participate in research and serve as an expert presenter at many health fitness and wellness conferences and clinics. I am well regarded as an articulate communicator and a dynamic public speaker, having presented on various topics of health and wellness throughout the United States.
I hope you will peruse my website to learn more about my background and how I can help you or your organization achieve better health and vitality.
- University of Pittsburgh-Doctor of Education (EdD) Health and Physical Activity (2017 Cohort)
- California University of Pennsylvania-Master of Science (M.S.) Exercise Science and Health Promotion
- Salisbury University- Bachelor of Science (B.S.) Exercise Science
- Determinants of Physical Activity
- Physical Activity among Older Adults
- Variables of Resistance Training for Muscle Hypertrophy